- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day cyber
security operations across the International Market’s business units
- Assists with the overall direction and
strategy of the Information Security function in collaboration with the
CISO’s leadership team, the CIO’s leadership team and the Enterprise
- Determines, builds and optimizes effective
security and privacy governance to ensure complete security of Company’s
- Leverages services and best practices from
the Cyber Security Department, including Identity and Access Management,
Global Security Operations Center (G-SOC), Incident Response, Security
Solution Engineering, and Governance & Project Delivery teams globally
- Assists with determining security product
and architecture currency to remain relevant to evolving threat landscape
and respond swiftly to mitigate exposure to new threats and
- Design and implement third-party secure
connectivity models in compliance with current standards
- Responsible for iterative application,
infrastructure and 3rd party risk assessments
- Accountable for the end-to-end security
technology posture, including end-point, network, mail, perimeter, etc.
- Technical depth and working knowledge in
networking, desktop, server, storage, software-defined-networking,
virtualization and application domains
- Effectively manage penetration testing
(white box and black box) and elevate Red Team and Blue Team methodology
for the region
- Assists with optimizing and maintaining a
24x7 Global Security Operations Center (G-SOC) and Security Information
Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- Partner with peer delivery organizations
within IT to drive secure solutions without being a road-block
- Lead strategic technology planning to
achieve business goals, including the ability to articulate ideas to both
technical and non-technical groups, and business case justifications for
technology and security spending initiatives
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership
with Information Technology peers, enterprise risk management, privacy,
audit and other leaders throughout the business to support the development
and implementation strategies that adhere to the enterprise risk
- Lead the evaluation, deployment and
management of current and future technologies including the development
and implementation to support a global follow-the-sun security operations
- Analyze and improve upon existing security
standards across the organization to maintain a competitive edge within
the market and remain current to the changing threat landscape
- Partner with regional internal/external
clients to ensure a high degree of system security
- Stay abreast of technological advances and
continuously research better ways to accomplish tasks, and integrate new
- Proactively update skill set in support of
technology integration and design
- Maintain a constructive, team-oriented and
customer-focused attitude at all times and in all settings
- Recruit and develop talent that will drive
the organization to higher performance
- A bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA desirable. CISSP and/or other security
certifications is are desirable. Multi-lingual desirable (Korean a plus).
- Progressive career track including experience as a senior level
information technology leader in an organization with at least $5 billion
in revenue and experience leading teams of over 20 employees.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line
orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions
through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Exceptional capacity for managing and leading people; a team
builder who has the capacity to develop and empower team members and learn
the strengths and weaknesses of the team so as to put people in a position
- Understanding of security and architecture frameworks and standards
such as ISO, NIST, COBIT, ITIL, FIPS (common criteria)
- Understanding of regulatory / standards such as HIPPA and PCI DSS
- Understand risk management life cycles
- Strong interpersonal, people development and management skills; a
leader who motivates others with high expectations and clear performance
- The ability to think strategically as well as successfully
implement tactical plans.
- Strong relationship skills - - The ability to build trusted,
productive partnerships between IT, business leaders and external partners
is a must.
- The presence and integrity to earn respect and energy to be a
productive change agent.
- Agility in dealing with a constantly changing business environment
and areas of ambiguity.
- Integrity, personal authenticity and intellectual curiosity –
proven champion of the highest workplace integrity and committed to
building a lasting, profitable business in an ethical way. An open, transparent communicator.
- A leader who regularly brings and seeks new ideas, insights and
knowledge, and drives the organization to implement new programs and
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead diverse teams and the
organization. A strong leader who energizes and empowers the team.
- Fact-based decision-making supported by disciplined processes –
astute leader who designs collaborative decision-making processes that
deliver results and exceed expectations.
- Strong work ethic, high drive and ability to focus. Strong stamina.
Shows optimism and determination when facing challenges.
HKGD 100 Ming Street
100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong AXA Tower, Landmark East
IT--Infrastr Ops And Supp
Manager of People
Dec 4, 2017, 2:53:18 AM