Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to market the medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career.
Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in marketing that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
We offer you the wonderful opportunity of joining our Cardiac Rythem and Heart Failure (CRHF) business unit offering devices and therapies to treat abnormal heart rhythms, as well as cardiac diagnostic and monitoring solutions.
As a Marketing Manager you will:
• Establish, Implement, Maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
• Identify Market Trends, Develop and Implement appropriate market positioning strategies based on market trends (local and international)
• Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
• Manage the CRHF Marketing Budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data
• Increase market penetration rates within the CRHF portfolio of therapies
• Develop marketing strategies in collaboration with the Marketing/Product Manager Team for CRHF within RSA, along with cross functional strategies (e.g. Reimbursement, Clinical, CVG, Hospital Solutions)
• Establish plans and activities to achieve revenue & profitability growth as outlined for the CRHF Division (RSA).
• Actively develop, drive and implement market development activities within the RSA market, addressing local market needs and trends
· Relevant Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business/MBA qualification required
· 5-10 years of experience in a marketing
· Strong knowledge of the local RSA Cardiology market, and related stakeholders/players
· Experienced in managing a team of people
· Proven experience in customer and market research
Nice to Haves
· Specialized Strategic Marketing qualifications
· Motivation to work in a cross cultural environment.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.