Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to support the growth of Meetup Pro, an exciting new business that will help organizations grow local communities around the world.
Thousands of businesses currently organize Meetups, and many more ask how they can use the Meetup platform to connect with their fans and followers in real life. Meetup Pro helps those organizations transform their audience into a community. We have over 300 customers (including Google Developer Groups, Salesforce, and Wordpress), and are adding more every day. We need a strong Account Manager to delight our most valued clients.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will:
- Own ongoing Enterprise client relationships, and represent Meetup Pro through implementation and optimization of their community
- Build solid relationships with clients to understand their needs to help shape our product roadmap
- Consult with clients to understand their community strategy, and help them operationalize their philosophies through Meetup Pro
- Build and drive client success plans that can scale
- Partner with clients to ensure their community success with creative solutions
Who we’re looking for:
- A people-person: you have 3+ years of previous account management experience and are comfortable working with everyone from C-Suite executives to interns
- An educator: you are able to coach clients on strategic community management, and best practices on Meetup
- An entrepreneur: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes
- An articulate communicator with a strong attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails - you get the right point across in all situations
- An experimenter: you’re comfortable trying out a number of different tools & processes in the short term that will get ironed out as the team scales
- Someone who is detail-oriented: you’re highly organized and can handle multiple accounts with ease
- You have project management expertise, formal or informal
- Background in Community or Experiential Marketing preferred
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?
In your cover letter, tell us about why you are the perfect fit for a startup within a startup, and Meetup, in particular!