Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You’ll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Site Contracts team and are looking for a Site Contracts Analyst to be based in Russia. As a Site Contracts Analyst you'll be responsible for building investigator budgets on the basis of fair market value.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Site Contracts Analyst:
• Independently administers and negotiates site contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations in accordance with sponsor and Company requirement
• Trains and mentors less experienced staff members on departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and ensures quality of team work products
• Facilitates contract management functions with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments
• Serves as communication liaison between site contracts staff and internal and external customers
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS degree in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Moderate contracts management experience
• Experience in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company preferred
• Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills
Why choose us:
At INC Research, we understand that it’s our people who make us great. That’s why we are committed to finding and retaining the best talent in the industry. In order to do this, we focus on recognizing and rewarding achievements, mapping out career paths that are unique to each employee’s strengths, and encouraging everyone to be themselves.
We are honored to be named a “Top CRO to work with” among the top 10 global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all eight CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted over the past decade.
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.