JPMorgan Intelligent Solutions (JPMIS) is considering ways to transform and leverage JPM proprietary data assets into opportunities for JPM. Protecting and managing intellectual property effectively as well as utilizing it to develop solutions that are both customized and scalable will enable JPM to create additional shareholder value.
The Machine Learning team with in JPMIS combines cutting edge machine learning techniques with the company’s unique data assets to optimize all the business decisions we make. This position is within Machine Learning team which has been given mandate to build out several Machine learning services as offerings for the entire bank. This multi-year project would leverage home grown NLP/Voice recognition/Time Series models and offer them as scalable / reusable micro services to different lines of businesses across the bank.
The candidate should be results-driven with a passion for transforming large disparate data sets into actionable information. The ideal candidate will possess strong data mining and analytical skills, along with exceptional relationship management skills and commitment to delivering high quality solutions. This team will be closely working with Machine Learning scientists and will provide great way to work and learn deep learning skills.
- Actively participate in Greenfield project as Machine Learning as services
- Develop next-generation backend micro services
- Build and implement front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with Machine Learning models.
- Develop advance ETL solutions using variety of ETL tools for Big Data Environments
- Develop high-performance processing and analytics applications using Spark, cloud
- Participate in SDLC starting from requirements gathering
- Effectively partner with the Data Insights team to drive usage of the data asset that drives analytics within JPMIS and for our strategic partners
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of all JPMIS data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for technology
- Financial Services background or experience preferred across different LOBs. (Consumer, Commercial, Asset Management & CIB)
- Exceptional knowledge of the software development life cycle, especially in the analysis of software design, code development and its application to testing
- Proven proficiency with data and quantitative research techniques
- Intensive, recent experience in assessing and sourcing data needs
- Detail oriented with a commitment to innovation
- 5+ years of experience in Java required, Any production scale Python experience highly desirable
- 5+ years’ Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, Pig, Kafka) is desired.
- Any experience with TensorFlow, Keras, GPU computation is desired
- Experience in team collaboration, continuous integration & continuous deployment environments tools
- Working hands-on experience with scheduling & data integration tools like Control-M and Ni-Fi is highly desired.
- Sound understanding of continuous integration & continuous deployment environments
- Solid understanding of application program interfaces (APIs), messaging software and interoperability techniques and standards
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields desired