About the Team
Our Client Experience team is dedicated to building genuine relationships with our clients. We are master problem solvers and pride ourselves on finding any and every way to delight our clients through deeply personalized service. We care deeply about our people and invest in our leaders by cultivating a work environment that allows our team to be their best selves while living our Mission & Values through delighting our clients.
About the Role
As a Client Experience Agent, you’re empowered to work directly with clients to make the best decision for each situation by addressing specific concerns through email, phone, chat, or social channels. You will create personalized solutions that drill down to the core issues to a range of client inquiries, and will have a direct impact on whether or not a client stays with Stitch Fix. We work in our beautiful downtown Austin office, where we operate collectively and collaboratively to ultimately be the place where problems are solved and solutions are found for our clients. We are looking for you to join our fast-growing team and be willing to play a part in this crew of magic makers.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Seamlessly navigate between multiple client interactions and internal systems, while working toward clearly defined goals
- Provide personalized and compassionate support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our client retention
- Be empowered to think outside the box and deliver personalized solutions to each client
- Identify opportunities and have the ability to impact how we evolve and continue to delight our clients
We're excited about you because…
- You are deeply passionate about being a client advocate; you have a knack for delighting customers.
- You are a quick learner who is savvy with web-based user-support applications; prior experience with Zendesk is a plus!
- You are comfortable working across multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat, etc...); at least one year of prior experience answering inquiries across channels (email, phone, chat, etc...) is a plus!
- You are a natural problem solver who is known for your creative solutions.
- You are able to work non-standard business hours that may include evenings until 10pm, weekends, and holidays.
- Above all, you are bright, kind and goal oriented
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Our technologically and data-driven business is at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- You'll earn an hourly rate PLUS medical, dental and vision benefits
- We’re passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and we reward taking initiative
- We have fun! Weekly free lunches, a fully-stocked snack and drink pantry, regular happy hours, lunch-and-learns, all-hands meetings, and fun events.